26th July 2013, 10:24 PM
shashikant satav

How to join Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication

sir, i am Btech 3rd year electronics and telecomnication enggniear , i want to join army ,so is i am elligible for this exam?, if yes then what is the criteria for appearing this exam?..please ans on my email id.....thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to join Army while studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication in last year
  5. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  6. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  7. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  9. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  14. How can I join Indian Army after passing B.Tech IT?
  15. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  16. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army?
  17. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my B.Tech (ECE) next year?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
19th November 2014, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashikant satav View Post
sir, i am Btech 3rd year electronics and telecomnication enggniear , i want to join army ,so is i am elligible for this exam?, if yes then what is the criteria for appearing this exam?..please ans on my email id.....thank you.

No, 3rd year student are not eligible for Indian Army exam but after completion of your B.Tech degree you can apply for Indian Army exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

List of the best books for CDS exam:-

Cds Combined Defence Services Exam Guide- 5th Edition-2009
by R. P. Verma

Study Package For CDS
by
Atul Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
by
Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers (2008)

Popular Master Guide Cds - 2010
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

For more details about CDS exam and Application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?