8th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Com correspondence? Which institutes provide lateral entry?

i want to join b.com(h) correspondance programme from my second year of graduation. can i??
which institutes provide such lateral entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  2. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  3. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  5. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 94.75% in DME
  6. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc
  7. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  8. Joining Enjee college through lateral entry? Which colleges in West Bengal provide lateral entry?
  9. How to take admission for BTech after diploma?
  10. After BSc computer how many courses are there related with computers?
  11. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  12. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  13. Is it possible to join Enjee college through lateral entry? Colleges which provide this in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  15. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to join part time BE course in civil engineering after completing vocational course in rural technology and B.Com lateral entry?
  17. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?