13th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Ed through correspondence? How about the placements? Qualifications required for an Online Teacher?

I need to know about b.ed through correspondence also its acceptiblity itsimportance and placements. I would also like to know the qualification required for a online teacher

19th August 2012, 12:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Ed through correspondence? How about the placements? Qualifications required for an Online Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to know about b.ed through correspondence also its acceptiblity itsimportance and placements. I would also like to know the qualification required for a online teacher

Various recognized Universities offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program approved by the National Council for Teacher Education. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the B.Ed Distance program is a Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of two years of Teaching Experience in any recognized School beside presently working as a same. The duration of the Distance B.Ed program is two years.

Since, the program is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE] it is as equivalent to any other B.Ed program offered through regular mode by any recognized University.

For detail information regarding Online Teaching qualification one may refer to the official website of the followings:
  • Tutor Vista
  • Home Work Tutoring
  • Brain Fuse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?