16th August 2012, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

How to join B.A English private from Upadhi College? What are the documents required for that?

Sir I'm already graduate from delhi b.com 2011 but i want to join B.A english private from upadhi college should i be eligible for that, if yes , what the document should be require for that plz recommendated us.....

Related Questions:
  1. System of getting admission in private medical college in India? Documents required to be submitted?
  2. A Science student but having more interest in Arts subjects, what can I do now?
  3. Required Documents to join B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. Can CS intermediate and final course be done in Hindi? Is materials for ICSI available in Hindi?
  5. Can I join Harvard for pursuing Medical? Documents and papers required? -- [New]
  6. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  7. How to join Private college after passing 12th? I want to do B.Tech
  8. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  9. What documents are required for admission in engineering college?
  10. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  11. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  13. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  14. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  15. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  16. Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?
  17. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?