11th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required for admission in engineering college?

For open category what are the documents required for admission in engineering colledge ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  3. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  4. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  5. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  6. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  7. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  8. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  9. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  10. Cutoff for F.Y.B.Com in general category? What are the documents required during admission?
  11. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Required documents for admission in 12th class in DPS Ranchi?
  13. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  14. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  16. What all documents are required for admission in DPS, Ranchi?
  17. System of getting admission in private medical college in India? Documents required to be submitted?
  18. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
8th August 2012, 07:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents are required for admission in engineering college?

Every college has its own admission policies. However, the common documents that one should submit for admission includes mark sheets and certificates of matriculation and higher secondary. Apart from this, candidates are required to present their transfer certificate and conduct certificate. Age proof is necessary as there is age limitation for engineering courses. You have to submit entrance exam score card, if admission is on the basis of entrance exam. It is better to refer to the prospectus issued by the college to have clear idea about this.
9th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what documents do i need to get admission in the govt. medical colleges in mumbai?
16th June 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

non creamy layer is important for admission,why?
7th June 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Which document is required for admission to engineering college after 12 th std
20th May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required for the admission in engineering college in maharahtra
29th May 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Which documents are imported for admission in engineering after 12th.
7th June 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

what should I must do if I don't have my ssc passing certificate and I want admission in engineering .
12th July 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have taken gap for 1 year afte passing 12 i have gap certificate, is migration certificate is nessery for admission in engineering coll in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?