13th January 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI or CID?

Good afternoon sir... My name is m.nagaraju S/o nagaiah. From:andrapradesh.. Sir... my studi degre 3ed year B.sc computer.. How to jone in cbi or cid.. Please..... sir.. Its my dream sir... Please sir tell me... 08500783858 its my no..

7th March 2014, 10:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join CBI or CID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon sir... My name is m.nagaraju S/o nagaiah. From:andrapradesh.. Sir... my studi degre 3ed year B.sc computer.. How to jone in cbi or cid.. Please..... sir.. Its my dream sir... Please sir tell me... 08500783858 its my no..
CBI stands for (Criminal Bureau of Investigation). In order to become a CBI Officer than the applicant need to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for every year. Graduates in any discipline are make the candidate eligible to apply for CBI Officer Examination.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination and Interview along with few skill tests.

CID stands for (Criminal Investigation Department). The Applicant who are Interested to become a CID Officer then the applicant need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective state police for recruitment of Sub-Inspector (or) The Applicant should appear in Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Must have cleared three year degree course from recognized university in order to become a CID Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?