16th February 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to join CBI as a Trainee and Superior Officer? Minimum salary for Trainee and Superior officers in CBI?

Hello sir, I want to join CBI as a Trainee and Superior Officer. How can I join it? What is the minimum salary for Trainee and Superior officers in CBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?
  2. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course? I have completed my 12th in non medical with 73.6% marks
  4. How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?
  5. How may I apply for IAE? What's the eligibility crieteria? I'm a 19 year old candidate pursuing B.Tech(EIC) from RTU university
  6. What should I do after completing MSc Biotechnology from AN college Patna?
  7. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  8. How can I join CBI as a crime branch officer and what is the procedure to join CBI
  9. Am I eligible to pursue CS course? List of the top institutes in Delhi or Faridabad for the same? I have done 12th
  10. How to become a CBI Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should an ECE graduate prepare for government jobs?
  12. which polytechnic college offers evening studies in diploma in civil engineering and computer science engineering in Chennai?
  13. Which post can I choose in CBI? What is the salary of a CBI officer in rupees?
  14. When the vacancy to join CBI will be available? How can I join?
  15. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  16. Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?
  17. How to join CBI? Requirements to join CBI?
  18. Can a B.Tech Engineer join CBI? Requirements for joining CBI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?