15th September 2012, 11:18 AM
Rahul kumar yadav 420

How to join defence in Aeronautical Engineering?

how to join defence in aeronautical eng.g..please tell me how to join it

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  5. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  12. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering if my height is 5.4 feet?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
18th March 2013, 11:57 PM
siddhant110

Default Re: How to join defence in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi !!
After pursuing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engg, you can apply for Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam. After clearing the exam, you'll be called for SSB interview. If you are finally selected then you'll be called for training during which period you'll also be paid.

After your training, you'll directly be placed in the respective defense service
For more details, visit : www.upsc.gov.in

All the best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?