12th April 2013, 02:51 PM
veronicashaw

How to join government B.Ed college after completing UG degree in B.A English

hello.i was complete my UG degree in BA english. i like to joint with goverment b ed college.what i do

Related Questions:
  1. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  2. List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?
  3. How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college
  4. Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?
  5. Can I join B.Ed with regular in Hyderabad after completing degree with 52%?
  6. What is the way to get a government job in government college after completing M.Phil in English?
  7. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  8. How to do B.A English after completing BSc Chemistry and M.A English? Is B.A English recognized by government? -- [New]
  9. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  10. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  11. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A general degree
  13. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  14. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  15. What can I do after completing degree in B.A English?
  16. Will I get a government in B.ed after scoring 63% in B.A English
  17. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  18. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
8th May 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join government B.Ed college after completing UG degree in B.A English

can i do B.Ed simultaneously with my B.Sc maths
8th May 2013, 07:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government B.Ed college after completing UG degree in B.A English

In order to join to B.Ed in Government College, candidate must be a graduate in any subject. Upper age limit for regular B.Ed degree is 28 years. Marks in graduation are considered for admission. Entrance exams are conducted in certain cases. UP B.Ed entrance exam, Delhi university B.Ed entrance exams, etc are examples for such entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?