20th February 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner

HI
I am the student of 3rd yr ,cse branch (btech)from govt engineering college Bikaner.i want to join drdo jodhpur for my summer training so please inform me its links (permanent address and online address)where i send my request..
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  2. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  3. How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch
  4. What is the address of DRDO training center situated in Jodhpur?
  5. How to do summer training while doing 3rd year ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  7. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  8. Summer Training for DBA in DRDO or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  11. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  12. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  13. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  14. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  15. Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  17. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  18. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
14th October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner

i'm student of b.tech 5th sem so hou i can join drdo for summer training
21st January 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner

How to join DRDO jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year IT branch from government women engineering college ajmer
15th May 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am Rajendra prasad student of govt engineering collage bikaner with Ece branch of 3rd year
my traning form & resume send to address by speed post
so
can i take chance of summer traning

thank you sir
your faithfully
Rajendra from 'khatu shyam patrika'
mo.07737556990
3rd April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Hemant Dadhich student of Raj engineering collage jodhpur with Ece branch of 3rd year.

can i take chance of summer traning

thank you sir
your faithfully
Hemant from jodhpur
mo.08233750004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?