23rd December 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join IIT if I am a student of class 12th

if iam a student of class 12 th and now i was join with iit if iam a student of sc catagare

7th May 2013, 12:52 AM
deepa...

Default Re: How to join IIT if I am a student of class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if iam a student of class 12 th and now i was join with iit if iam a student of sc catagare
first of you will have to atten the iit entrance examinations..(now known as iseet exam)
as you are a sc candiate...you will have nearly 15% of reservations on it...
and you will be alloted to iits only if you pass your 12th examinations and if you have minimum cut off of iseet exam..
minimum cutoff is 5% in each subject and 17.5% all together(this is required for attending iit jee exams. ...however considering different boards like cbse,tamil nadu state boards,the cut off may varry for 12th board exams...
so,start studying as early a possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?