19th January 2013, 12:23 PM
priya kaushlendra kumar

How to appear for IIT engineering examination? I am a student of class 10th

I am a student of class 10th and i have decided to opt for science in 11th std as i have a lot of interest in maths but i don want to appear for IIT engineering examination, what else can i do after completing 12th?

21st January 2013, 02:29 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear for IIT engineering examination? I am a student of class 10th

Hi
Its good that you’ve chosen the science stream for your career as you like mathematics. And if you’ve opted for the science stream and you’re not interested in appearing for the IIT JEE or any engineering exams, there are a lot of options for you to go elsewhere.
You can join the defense forces by giving the exam for national defense academy NDA. You can also join the air forcs as it is cumpolsary to have physics and mathematics as your main subjects in 12th for appearing in air force.
You can go for the banking sector. On 12th basis, you can apply for the clerical exam and after your graaduation you can apply for the officer’s post exam PO.
You can go for the law from the finest institutes like national law university NLU.
You can pursue your career in journalism too.
Gud luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?