26th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after scoring 45% in 12th?

How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE with 45% in 12th?...please tell me how to join the same

27th May 2012, 02:20 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after scoring 45% in 12th?

hi friend,
one can join the Indian Air force(IAF)after passing out his 12th,by writing the prestigious N.D.A exam.The minimum educational qualification required is:
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Marital Status and Gender: Unmarried male candidates

if your age is between 16.5 and 19 years,and as you have passed out your 12th you will be eligible to write n.d.a exam,through which you can join the Indian Air Force.

with regards
GOUTHAM.
27th May 2012, 02:37 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after 12th. As you are studing in B.Tech 2nd year. So I think at first complete it then join to IAF and it will be beneficial to you also. Besides this your percentage is till now is so good that you can get a good job in IAF after B.Tech.
There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

all the best.
27th May 2012, 02:41 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI.....

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination this conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

NDA (II) Notification was already published and online registration was already started on 05/05/12 , Last date for receipt of application :- 04/06/12 and the examination will be held on 19/08/12 .

NDA Exam is conducted for admission to Army wings , Navy wings , Air force Academy .

To join Army wings ,
you have to passed your 12th exam from a recognized School and there is no minimum marks required .
Any 12th candidate can eligible to apply for this examination .
There is no specific subject for Army wings .

To join Navy / Air force ,
you have to passed your 12th exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and completed 12th with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects in their examination .
There is no minimum marks required .

YA, You are eligible.....as 35% is considered a pass mark in HSC AS PER TAMILNADU GOVT. is concerned

ALL THE BEST!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA eligibility.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	93809   Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA-Physical-Requirements.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	93812   Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA phy2.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	93814  
27th May 2012, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE with 45% in 12th?...please tell me how to join the same

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam .This exam is conduct twice time in a year . NDA exam is conducted by UPSC exam.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings-

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board are applicable for NDA exam . If you are from Commerce or Arts Background then you are applicable for only Indian Army post.

They are not require any kind of marks criteria.Minimum Qualification of this exam is 12th standard.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for NDA exam.

Only married men candidate are applicable for NDA exam . You must have citizenship of India.

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

You can prepare well for Mathematics , English and GK.Because this is one of though exam.You can study well to your 12 standard books.

NDA I is already over so you can apply in NDA II exam .The NDA II exam notification is given below-

Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more details about Indian Air Fore exam You can visit to the below link

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in and http://www.upsc.gov.in

27th May 2012, 10:43 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam .This exam is conduct twice time in a year . NDA exam is conducted by UPSC exam.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings-

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board are applicable for NDA exam . If you are from Commerce or Arts Background then you are applicable for only Indian Army post.

They are not require any kind of marks criteria.Minimum Qualification of this exam is 12th standard.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for NDA exam.

Only married men candidate are applicable for NDA exam . You must have citizenship of India.

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

You can prepare well for Mathematics , English and GK.Because this is one of though exam.You can study well to your 12 standard books.

thanks
27th May 2012, 03:04 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you are eligible for indian airforce after completion of 12th standard, But you are completed 12th standard with Science background.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year i.e

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state board.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

The candidate must be physically fit and should be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.

For airforce and navy wings PCM subjects are must.

Important dates:

Date of commencement of notification :
05-may-2012,

Last date for the
application forms: 04-june-2012

Date of NDA-II Exam: 19-aug-2012.

Selection process:

Written test,

Interview,

Medical test.

official website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
27th May 2012, 05:20 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,
The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC for the admission in the National Defense Acadmy. The examination is conducted twice in a year for admission in the Air Force Wing, Naval Wing and Army Wing of NDA.
The minimum qualidiacation required for the examination is that the candidate shuld has either passed class 12th or the candidate is appearing in the class 12th final examination. The percentage of marks is not importent you just need to pass class 12th. There is another factor your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
If you match these criteria and the physical standerd required for the NDA examination then you can apply for the examination and can join Air Force.

Best Wishes....
31st May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join IAF after passing the 2 in medical?
10th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl & im in class xi & my age is 17 & its going to be 18 shall i join air force after 12 as if i choose science with maths
21st July 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hello
respected sir,
i am a boy & i am study in 2 non medical i am 15 years old i am join air force after 2
28th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12th Can we join indian air force my number 8983580807
8th August 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sir can i join air force job of Y trade i got 49.8 percent marks and i was play a cricket a game from maintance command
8th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir can join indian air force y trade job i got 49.8 percent marks and i also play from maintance command cricket team
15th August 2012, 09:45 PM
manu3

The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC for the admission in the National Defense Acadmy. The examination is conducted twice in a year for admission in the Air Force Wing, Naval Wing and Army Wing of NDA.
The minimum qualidiacation required for the examination is that the candidate shuld has either passed class 12th or the candidate is appearing in the class 12th final examination. The percentage of marks is not importent you just need to pass class 12th. There is another factor your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
If you match these criteria and the physical standerd required for the NDA examination then you can apply for the examination and can join Air Force.

Best Wishes....

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-indian-air-force-after-scoring-45-12th-787462.html#ixzz23d0kmGM0
8th October 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir can i join indian air force..??i am a girl and my age is 18year. i passed 12th of 47.4 percent ,my streem scince with biology..
22nd August 2013, 07:55 PM
Rudra Palash Bej

plz... tell me how to join IAF with 45% in 12th...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?