1st July 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Airforce through 3 years Diploma course in Information Technology?

Can i join indian air force through diploma three years with information technology

1st July 2011, 09:39 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Airforce through 3 years Diploma course in Information Technology?

Quote:
Can i join indian air force through diploma three years with information technology
Yes you can join after your Diploma. The Only One entry is NDA i.e National Defense Academy in which after your Diploma you can Apply for this.

NDA i.e National Defense Academy , age should be 16-1/2 to 19 years of Age. There is No minimum Marks specified by UPSC for NDA but still you must have 50% in your 12th or your Equivalent Examination .

But if desirous to join Air Force then you must have Maths as a Compulsory Subject in your Diploma Study . And your Stream is IT which is a Engineering Stream, Yes you can apply for AIR FORCE under NDA Exam.

But if you Do Graduation with Engineering Field then you will have Multiple Entries , they are

I) CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university for Indian Army. Conducted by upsc twice every year.

If they want to join Indian Air force then they need to have Physics Or maths as a subject in their Graduation.

II) UES i.e University Entry Scheme , Final year Engineering Students are Eligible for this.Once in a Year , Notification will come in the Month of September - November. Do check in Employment News regularly in this Period.

III) SSC Technical Only Final year Engineering Students and Passed out Students are Eligible For this. Twice in a Year, Latest Notification was of Indian Army SSC 36th Men & 7th Women (Technical) Course 2011. Do check for Notification in Employment News.
2nd July 2011, 03:08 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Airforce through 3 years Diploma course in Information Technology?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend, you can join in Indian Air force after completion of your Diploma.. for that you have to appear in NDA..
The eligibility criteria for NDA is -

1.you must have complete you 12th or its equivalent with 50% marks.

2.your age should be in between 16-19 years..

3.you must be physically fit...

if you fulfill all the requirements then you can appear in NDA..
All the best..
22nd August 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir
can I join indian airforce through 3 years diploma course in information technology?
but my age is 21 years......
25th August 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed polytechnic doploma in information technology with 70% from Rajasthan technical bord of Jodhpur(Rajasthan)in 2011.Please suggest to me (E mail id:[email protected],and mo.no. 8955955383)
Regards,
Amit Kumar Goswami
Age-19 Year
Place-Jaipur
29th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian airforce after completing diploma in electronics n communicattion
24th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian aiforce after completing diploma in computer,my age is 23
27th February 2012, 10:32 AM
michael_scofield

If your interested to join in air force then you should apply for NDA or CDS examination .

NDA ie : National Defence Academy . This NDA examination is conducted by UPSC .

>>> you should be citizen of india .

>>> you should be unmarried and male candidates only eligible for NDA examination .

>>> For this examination you should qualifed for 12th in science stream the subjects like Mathematics , science , from recognized university .

>>> your should be 16.5 to 19 years , for NDA examination age relaxation is not given for any candidate like SC/ST or OBC candidates .

>>> you should be pahysically fit for the training academy .

CDS ie : combined defence service , this examination is also conducted by UPSC .

>>> you should be citizen for india

>>> you should be unmarried and male candidate only eligible for CDS examination .

>>> For this examination you should qualified for bachelor degree in science stream like , BCA , Bsc , or bachelor of engineering from recognized university university .

>>> your age should be 19 years to 23 years .

>>> your should be physically ft for training academy .

Note : percentage of marks marks is not necessary for NDA as well as CDS examination . and also relaxation is not given for sc/st candidates or other backward candidate .

For more information please visit UPSC official web site ....
28th May 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I m student of diploma with information technology trade.
i m @ 2nd year nw.
can i apply for CDS examination after completing diploma with my trade.
and what is the age limit for that?
9th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

if i do 3 years diploma after 10'th in information technology then which various degrees can i do?
4th February 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I BECOME A INDIAN AIRMAN AFTER THREE YEARS DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
29th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have completed diploma (polytechnic) in information technology and my age is 19
please suggest me
my email id is [email protected]
i have join indian navy to please send procedure & information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?