10th February 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army?

ir
Please tell me great quality of an Army Officer because at any rate i shall join Army within 1 year.

9th June 2013, 05:56 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ir
Please tell me great quality of an Army Officer because at any rate i shall join Army within 1 year.
To become a army officer you have to clear the nda exam taken by upsc twice in a year for giving this exam you must be in 12th class or 12th pass out. Your age should be 18 to 27 years and you will be unmarried and indian.age relaxation for reserved category
your question is not clear if you are graduate then you will join army by clearing cdse paper.age 21 to 30.thanku
9th April 2015, 12:18 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Army?

For a Permanent job you have to join the National Defence Academy or the Indian Military Academy Dehradun. You can take the NDA entrance exam after class XI.

There are a number of ways in which one could get a job in the Army. You can join after school or after graduation. The selection procedures are impartial, objective.

The Army offers both permanent and short service commission. Permanent commission (PC) is granted through the Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun and Short Service Commission (SSC) is granted through Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai.

If you want to qualify NDA exam then you first qualify your class 12th with PCM.

Commerece student are not eligible for NDA Exam.

National Defence Academy----

320 Army
208 posts Navy
42p Posts Air Force

Age Limit--

Minimum-18 Years
Maximum--27 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?