21st June 2013, 11:37 PM
123321g

How to join Indian Army if I am 5'4 tall?

hi sir iam vivek i want to join in army but my height is only 5'4 does it ok for army.??

11th June 2014, 11:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army if I am 5'4 tall?

Yes, you can join the Indian Army provided you have their physical requirements as posted by the Army. You can always opt for the NDA entrance test provided you have studied maths in class 10. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. For the university entry level and technical entry level, your age should be between 19-22 years. Officers proceed for training after clearing the CDSC exam and SSB and medical examination to Officers Training Academy. They get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply.
On medical rounds, medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. In case of medical grounds too, there should be
Wax (Ears),Deviated Nasal Septum,Hydrocele/Phimosis
--Overweight/Underweight
--Gynaecomastia,Tonsillitis,Varicocele
-- must be free from serious diseases.
-- must not be any bone & joint disease.
-- must not have mental breakdown or fits.
-- chest must be fully expanded & not less than 81 c.m.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?