30th September 2016, 04:16 PM
Bharat jadoun

How to join Indian Army and then Para troopers special force after class 12 with PCB?

How can I join Indian Army and then Para troopers special force after class 12 with "PCB"? I am very desperate to join Indian Army and can do any anything for this. Please guide me, Thanks

29th October 2016, 06:01 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Army and then Para troopers special force after class 12 with PCB?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate and desperate of joining Indian Army you have the options mentioned below :-

a ) You have the option to join Indian Army as a soldier clerk or tradesmen by competing its rally followed by Common Entrance Examination. Also your age needed to be 17 years to 21 years.

b) You have the option of becoming a commissioned officer in Indian Army by going through NDA entrance examination. For this examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

c) You have the option of becoming commission officer in Indian Army through CDS entrance examination but for that you will have to complete your graduation degree from a recognized univeristy first. Also for the same your age need to be within 19 years to 24 years.

For more details and notifications regarding in these examinations you can log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?