22nd March 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join IPS entrance exam? Which is the best academy in Maharashtra?

I want to join ips and I have training for the intrance exam.......n I'm searching the best institute for my target..... ......

24th May 2014, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IPS entrance exam? Which is the best academy in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join ips and I have training for the intrance exam.......n I'm searching the best institute for my target..... ......
IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.IPS is selected through Civil Service Exam in every year.

Graduate candidate with age between 21 to 30 years old are eligible for IPS exam .In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

List of the Best IPS coaching center in Maharastra :-

1) Paradigm IAS Academy Pune .
Senate hall , Hotel the best western pride ,, University road , shivaji nagar , Pune

2) Synergy Study Point
590, Narayan Peth, Shivam Complex, 3rd Building, Besides SNDT Kanya Shala,
Near Appa Balwant Chowk, Pune–411030, MH

3) Prithvi Institute
459, Narayan Peth, Lokhande Talim, Near Pune Marathi Granthalaya Pune
5th October 2015, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IPS entrance exam? Which is the best academy in Maharashtra?

HI, I AM SANJAY MORE FROM VASAI, I AM COMMPLITED FINE ART DIP. A. ED IN VASAI SCHOOLS OF ART. IT IS SAME ABOVE POST GRADUATE FOME IN J. J. SCHOOLS OF ART. I HAVE THIS YEAR I WOLD LIKE AND JOIND I P S STUDY IT IS POSIBAL SO PLS. INFORM ME AND CONTACT, MY CONTACT NO IS 8983766929, 9561467636
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?