10th April 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to achieve my aim of IPS?

how to join ips?
How to join ips?I am very interested for ips? My life aim is honest ips?

11th April 2014, 08:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to achieve my aim of IPS?

You considered that you are very interested to be a honest IPS ( Indian police service) I am very happy to know you that you want to be a honest IPS ( Indian police service). Every body want to be a high position like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS but in the road of honesty no one wants for honesty.

By the way now I am clearing about your confusion about IPS ( Indian police service). There are no special or specific examination are there for the post of IPS ( Indian police service) it is under go civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( Union public service commission) at every year .

Eligibility criteria
You have complete your bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution. Your age not above 32 for general , 35 for OBC , and their are no age limit for SC /ST .

You can attempt civil service examination 4 times for general if you are general then you can attempt 4 times and OBC candidates and unlimited times for SC /ST students if you are under SC /ST then you can attempt unlimited times. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future will waiting for you.
19th May 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ips officer after passing B.sc. (math) exam.
20th May 2015, 01:31 AM
james hettfield
Member+

In order to become an IPS officer, you need to appear in the civil services examination which is been conducted by the UPSC once in a year.
The examination is held in three phases,
Preliminary examination
Mains examination
Interview.
If you clear all these phases then you are selected and then you can join your service as an IPS.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in this examination is that you should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 21-32 years.
Also, you have a limited number of attempts, 6 attempts are there in which you can write the civil services examination.
14th April 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am studying btech civil I won't be ips officer how to reach my goals.. ...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?