23rd February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

How to join isro doing after b.tech in mechanical engg...please give me some tips for it

23rd February 2012, 11:39 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to join ISRO after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Jobs in ISRO are very much sought after. After all, ISRO is the equivalent of NASA in India.

Every year, ISRO recruits fresh Scientists/Engineers. It conducts an entrance exam for the candidates and finally an interview for the short listed candidates. The applications are entertained only from those candidates who have scored 65% marks as average of all semesters.

The online registration is now going on and closes on 28th Feb. Please see http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp for full details.

Old question papers (from the year 2006) are also available in another page www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp, which will make your preparation somewhat easy.
24th February 2012, 09:29 PM
ramandeep.2dec

ISRO announces its regular recruitment of Scientist through their written exam .It is national exam for all engineers who want to take up. After written exam, you need to go through interview round if you clear that written exam . on that interview basis, you can be selected in ISRO.
6th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a scientist. I am studying mechanical eng 1year. After finishing four years,If i will study M.E.astronautical or not?
26th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of class Xll. My ambition is to become a scientist at ISRO. WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THIS AFTER MY Xll. what are the different tests and eligibility for this position?
19th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a scientist. I am studying mechanical eng 1year. After finishing four years,If i will study M.E.astronautical or not?
i am like you. but I want to become a scientist so i am prepering for jam and for gate in physics or math. we should go for fundamental thought of physics.
4th January 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

how can i join in isro after completion of mechanical engineering? is there any written test for that what is that?
14th May 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir/ mam ,i am mechanical engineer student studying in 1st year , i want to be a space scientist how do i go for ISRO, please suggest ,,,,,,,,,,,,
10th January 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

My B.tech 1st year percentage is 60.4% and in rest of the year, i have score above 65% and over all percentage is all above 65%. So am i eligible for ISRO etrance exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?