13th February 2017, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and want to join ISRO. How can I join ISRO? Which type of post I can get?

7th February 2018, 04:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder? Which post I can get?

After completing Diploma in Electrical engineering you are not eligible for the ISRO job posts .

Only these four engineering trade students can apply for the job post:
>>Electronics and communication engineer
>>Mechanical engineer
>>Computer science engineer
>>Aerospace engineer

ISRO stands for Indian Scientist Research Organization.

Eligibility for the ISRO:

***Educational Qualification:
>>candidates should complete the bachelor degree in any of the above mentioned engineering course with at least 65% marks from any recognized university.

***age limit: candidate's age must be below 32 years.

***Nationality: candidates should be Indian.
24th November 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder? Which post I can get?

Electronic and communication engineer get isro jobs by applying what exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?