23rd November 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO or NASA as a scientist

sir,
i am very much interested in space research. presently i am studying electrical & electronics engineering(1st sem) in GIT college,belgaum. what more qualification do i need & which exam i have to give? please replay soon as possible.
thankQ

20th March 2013, 05:55 PM
mohitak47

Default Re: How to join ISRO or NASA as a scientist

dear friend,

ISRO or NASA both takes their respective entrance exam.you can go for reasearch work

after qualifying the same exam.

you also crack GATE exam for the purpose to get admitted in ISRO or NASA.

best wishes

thank you
19th July 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am B.ANILKUMAR and i am 2nd year btech in ksrm college of engineering,KADAPA,ANDHRAPRADESH.
i am intresting to join in ISRO OR NASA.please you may have reply fastly and what i do to written NASA exam.
13th June 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

m a student of 12th science i wanna become a space scientist in nasa what to do after 12th plzz guide me and what are d basic qualification for in nasa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?