1st August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join as lecturer in a college after passing NET in June

I have passed NET in june. I have not yet recieved the certificate. Since I want to join as lecturer in a college, is there any procedure to get the certificate at fast track mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a computer teacher in government polytechnic institute?
  2. Can I become a lecturer after M.Sc. in Statistics?
  3. Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?
  4. How to join as a lecturer in government college? I am studying M.E
  5. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
  6. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  7. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  8. How to get lecturer job without NET-SLET Examst? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can a person having having distance LLM degree join a law college as a lecturer or appear for NET/Ph.D?
  10. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  13. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  14. How should I join a college as a lecturer after completing PG in Sanskrit?
  15. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  16. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  17. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  18. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
6th November 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as lecturer in a college after passing NET in June

How will i get UGC NET certificate ?
2nd April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

how to get e certigicate for UGC net 2012 if applied offline
2nd April 2013, 10:56 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get e certigicate for UGC net 2012 if applied offline
UGC NET has uploaded the certificate for all the candidates who have applied for the June 2012 exams through offline mode and have been declared sucessful in the UGC NET exams.

The certificate can be downloaded from the UGC website www.ugcnetonline.in

UGC will not be sending the certificate to the address of the candidates.

Certificates has to be downloaded only from the UGC website only

After qualifying in the NET exams you can apply for the Asst Professor jobs in Colleges in the subject in which you have cleared the NET exams.
4th April 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Commerce students can join the indian airforce?
28th September 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared net and belongs to BC-E catergory is it under obc???????? ll i get my e certificate or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?