14th January 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?

I am a post graduate in english language and literature from MG university Kerala. I wish to join for M.phil and P.hd courses overseas. american literature is my topic of interest. I have secured a 60% mark in my PG. what are the very first steps i have to take for securing my admission in the very next academic year ? I have no sponsors abroad.

Related Questions:
23rd August 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?

i have completed my m.a from pune university in english how can I apply for phd
9th December 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?

I wish to know the exam pattern of M.phil entrance examination.whether it is descriptive or objective?
27th January 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

career as an English teacher after complettion of MBA?
is there any way to do the same
24th November 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a PG in english literature- 44% from Mumbai university with 18 years of teaching in secondary school. how can i get admission for Mphil in english literature.?
17th January 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MA in Englishliterature After doing MA what course can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?