30th July 2012, 10:26 PM
abhisektrends

How to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after studying BSc in Geology?

I am a student of B.sc in geology.I want to join m.tech in automobile engineering.so can i take admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  2. How can I join MSc in geology?
  3. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  6. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  7. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E automobile engineering?
  9. How to join in automobile engineering in M.Tech in IIT Delhi
  10. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  11. For getting job in Petroleum company which is better between Marine Geology and Engineering Geology? -- [New]
  12. What to do after completing B.Sc(geology)? Is civil engineering a better option?
  13. Preparation required to join masters degree in geology in IIT?
  14. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  15. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  17. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  18. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2017, 09:14 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after studying BSc in Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisektrends View Post
I am a student of B.sc in geology.I want to join m.tech in automobile engineering.so can i take admission ?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing your B.SC in geology, because minimum qualification required to apply for master of technology in automobile engineering is bachelors degree in automobile engineering, Mechanical engineering from government recognized institute.

>> So according to my point of view M.SC geology course is best option for you for further studies. Duration of M.SC geology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?