25th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA II?

sir my date of birth is 14-june-1995.is i am eligible for nda II

25th August 2013, 10:19 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA II?

hello friend,
NDA exam conducted by upsc board every year two times.
NDA exam wings:
Indian army,
Indian navy,
Indian airforce.
NDA exam pattern:
priliminary exam,
main exam
interview and physical test.
age limit: age limit is 16-19 years.
no age relaxation is for this.
eligibility:
candidate should pass in 10+2.and pass in maths and physics in 12th. in any recognized board.
sex: only male candidates are eligible.
ok.
all the best.
26th August 2013, 01:34 AM
Mattyjkk

NDA Eligibility Criteria: The examination of the NDA (National defence academy) is conducted by union public service commission-upsc twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy. The eligible candidates apply through online and offline application mode. The eligibility details of the UPSC NDA exam details given below…

1. Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1995 and not later than 1st July ,1997 are eligible.

Sex: only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

3. Educational Qualifications:

(i)For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

4. Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.

Note: A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
26th August 2013, 02:14 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear aspirant

nda stands for national defence academy, its exam is conducted by upsc twice a year,

age requirement for nda :

must be between 16.5 to 19 years
no age relaxation for anyone

must be unmarried male

so as your age is 14-07-1995 which is 18 years you are definitely eligible for nda ii exam,

as soon as you attain your age 19 you won't be able to write exam for nda, but good news for you is you can write nda ii in 2013 as well as nda i in 2014,

good luck
26th August 2013, 08:58 AM
s.snedh
Member+

Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam II 2013:

Applicant must be Indian citizen.

Applicant's date of birth should fall between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are included.

For date of birth proof, UPSC will consider matriculation certificate only. No other documents are considered by the commission.

Educational qualifications required:

In order to apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy, applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream.

For Air Force Academy and Navy wings of NDA, candidate should have Mathematics and Physics subjects in his 10+2 exam.

Candidates who are studying in second year of 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for NDA & NA exam (II).

For Naval Academy also applicant must have studied Physics and Maths at 10+2 level.
26th August 2013, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .This exam is conduct for recruitment in - Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard .If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are applicable for all above wings.NDA exam not require any percentage marks of the candidate.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

Your date of birth on 14-june-1995 so your age now 17.5 years old so you are applicable for NDA I and NDA II both exam .

Selection process for NDA recruitment -Written Test , Physical Test , Medical Test and Personal Interview .

NDA exam notification for 2014 is given below-

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2014

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 21.12.2013
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:- 20.01.2014 (MONDAY)
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM:- 20.04.2014 (SUNDAY)

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2014

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 21.06.2014
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:- 21.07.2014 (MONDAY)
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM:- 28.09.2014 (SUNDAY)

From this year NDA application form must be submitted by only online system. The fees for NDA exam is 50/- . You can be paid the amount through SBI Debit/Credit Card or by SBI Net Banking or by depositing directly in SBI .

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th August 2013, 10:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The age should be between 16.5 to 19 years for NDA examination. The notification will mention the date of commencing of the NDA course. If your age is according to the date mentioned in the notification then surely you can apply for NDA exam.

Also only unmarried Indian male can apply for the NDA examination.

You must be 10+2 passed from a recognized board of education. For Indian Army any stream students can apply but for Navy or Air Force you should be from physics and maths stream.

Selection Procedure:

Merit will decide the selection of candidates. So be prepared for the examination.

The examination will be having an objective type paper. If you score top marks in it then you will be shortlisted for interview.

The total marks in the written exam and SSB will be the deciding factor in your selection into the academy.

Also you should be medically fit then only you will be considered for NDA.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th August 2013, 03:46 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.

Nice to see your interest in the field of the NDA. National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted twice in every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the selection in the different wing of the NDA. If you are more interested in the NDA then to appear in the NDA examination you need following criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination.
--> The minimum educational qualification is pass 12th class from a recognize board. 12th board exam appearing student can also apply for NDA.
--> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NOTE :- Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible for NDA examination.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the NDA entrance examination. If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. For any more information regarding NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th August 2013, 03:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

NDA is National Defence Academy in Khadakvasla, Maharashtra.

For NDA there is Examination condcuted by UPSC every year twice . Thos who want to become an Officer in Indian Defence can give this exam if they have following qualifications:

-10+2 or equivalent pass from a recognised board of education.

-Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

-Should be unmarried male of India.

If you satisfy above criteria then you can apply for NDA examination when the notifications are announced. For online application visit http://www.upsconline.nic.in

The selection in NDA will be on the basis of written exam, SSB interview and medical examination.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best...............
26th August 2013, 04:35 PM
neeraj1000

Yes ofcourse you are just 18 so you can give NDA II this years and also NDA I the next year. So work hard.

Eligibility criteria

between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are inclusive.

Educational Qualification

10+2 with maths.
26th August 2013, 04:38 PM
neeraj1000

Yes ofcourse you are just 18 so you can give NDA II this years and also NDA I the next year. So work hard.

Eligibility criteria

between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are inclusive.

Educational Qualification

10+2 with maths.
26th August 2013, 07:53 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year to recruit the candidates in ARMY,NAVY and AIRFORCE wings of National Defence Academy
## Minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY wing is 12th pass & for NAVY,AIRFORCE wings is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern with physics,mathematics subjects
## Age limit to apply for NDA exam is 16 1/2 to 19 years and unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## As per your date of birth,you are eligible to apply for NDA-2 examination
## For further details visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
26th August 2013, 10:14 PM
ece304
Member+

Eligibility criteria:

>>Must be Indian citizen.
>>Date of birth should fall between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are included

>>In order to apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy, applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream.

>>For Air Force Academy and Navy wings of NDA, candidate should have Mathematics and Physics subjects in his 10+2 exam.

>>Candidates who are studying in second year of 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for NDA & NA exam (II).
>>For Naval Academy also applicant must have studied Physics and Maths at 10+2 level.
26th August 2013, 11:16 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
hello

yes friend why not,if the candidate who is 12th standard or completed 12th are eligible for the NDA EXAM

provided with other eligibility criteria ,if satisfy the below mention criteria then you can apply for NDA EXAM

*age limit= born between 02nd January, 1995 to 01st July, 1998 only are eligible for apply

*educational qualification=1) for indian army=12th passed in any stream
2)indian navy and indian air force=12th passed in maths and physics

and even 12th standard students can also apply

*no backlog
*mentally and physically sounds healthy
*free from diseases and disorders
*eye sight=6/6 or 6/12 with or without glasses
*height=for men it should be minimum of 157 cm
*unmarried
*male only (women are not allowed to appear for NDA EXAM)
*must be indian

if you satisfy thes criteria then you can apply for NDA EXAM..

Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances.

good luck

thank you
26th August 2013, 11:51 PM
PK99310

hello friend

the eligibility criteria to apply for nda -2 is following you have to follow this

Eligibility criteria:

>>Must be Indian citizen.
>>Date of birth should fall between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are included

>>In order to apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy, applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream.

>>For Air Force Academy and Navy wings of NDA, candidate should have Mathematics and Physics subjects in his 10+2 exam.

>>Candidates who are studying in second year of 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for NDA & NA exam (II).
>>For Naval Academy also applicant must have studied Physics and Maths at 10+2 level.

best of luck
27th August 2013, 12:24 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..................

NDA - II applications is already over in June 2013

The 2nd National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) entrance examination will be conducted on 11th August, 2013.

The exam, which is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), will be held for admission to 130 Army, Navy and Air Force Course and 92 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) for 2013 session.

Eligibility Criteria

>> The candidate should:

>> Have a XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities.

>> Those appearing for the exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of passing the Class XII exam at a later date as specified by the UPSC.

>> Have Physics & Maths in 10+2 if he has applied for Navy & Air Force.

>> Be an unmarried male.

>> Be between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

>> Be physically fit.

Exam Pattern

The written test has 2 papers both of which will last for 150 minutes each:

Mathematics: Topics to be covered include Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics

General Ability: This paper includes English & GK. Questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History & Freedom Movement, Geography and Current affairs will be asked in the GK section.

Important Dates

Opening Date for Online Registration: 04-05-2013.

Last Date for Online Registration: 03-06-2013.

NDA & NA (II) 2013 Examination Date: 11-08-2013

How to Apply

All eligible candidates may apply online through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website http://upsconline.nic.in on or before the last date.
27th August 2013, 05:17 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The NDA Stands for National Defense Academy. Those candidates who want to join the below mentioned wings can join the same through clearing the NDA Exam :

* Indian Army

* Indian Navy

* Indian Air Force

The NDA Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

This Examination is conducted twice every year by the UPSC as NDA-I and NDA-II in the months of April and August.

For the year 2013 , both the NDA Exams has already been conducted so you can attempt for the exam next year.

As your have taken birth in the year 1995 , which means your present age is 18 years and above.

The Age Limit for the NDA Exam is 16.5-19 years in this way you are eligible for the exam.

No relaxation in upper age is given to any candidate by the Union Public Service Commission.

However , besides the age limit criteria , you have to fulfill the other eligibility criteria too in order to set yourself eligible for the exam.

These Eligibility Criteria are :

## Educational Qualifications :

>> The candidate must have passed 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

>> 12th appearing candidates can also apply for the NDA Exam.

>> There is no percentage bar required for this exam.

## Nationality :

>> The candidate must be a citizen of India. OR,

>> A Subject of Nepal. OR,

>> A Subject of Bhutan

The Pattern of the NDA Exam is :

So from the above mentioned , you are eligible for the NDA II Exam to be conducted in the year 2014.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
28th August 2013, 10:03 AM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi................!

NDA - II applications is already over in June 2013

The 2nd National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) entrance examination will be conducted on 11th August, 2013.

The exam, which is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), will be held for admission to 130 Army, Navy and Air Force Course and 92 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) for 2013 session.

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2014

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 21.06.2014
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:- 21.07.2014 (MONDAY)
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM:- 28.09.2014 (SUNDAY)

From this year NDA application form must be submitted by only online system. The fees for NDA exam is 50/- . You can be paid the amount through SBI Debit/Credit Card or by SBI Net Banking or by depositing directly in SBI

@ BEST OF LUCK @
1st September 2013, 01:29 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

$$ NDA is stands for the National Defense Academy. this exam is conducted for the joining Indian Defense service. NDA mainly Recruit the candidate in the following Three wings are I. Indian Army, II. Indian Navy and III. Indian Air Force.......

$$ This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice time in the year as NDA-I and NDA-II......

$$ A candidate who have completed their 12th std. with PCM subjects from the recognized board exam can apply for all the wings, whereas a candidate who have completed their 12th from other discipline can apply for only Army wings.......

$$ As you have mention that your Date of Birth is June 1995 then your age is approximately be between 18 to 19 years, and the age criteria for the NDA exam is state that age of candidate should be between 16.5 19 years....

$$ so, you are eligible for NDA-I exam but, NDA-II is going to conducted in the month of next September 2014 so, it is better for you to apply for the NDA-I instead of NDA-II because the age criteria will not meet for NDA-II it crosses the upper age......

$$ Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable for it. Girls candidate are not allow for this exam.....

$$ A candidate must have Nationality of India......

Selection Process:-
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview and
  • Medical Test

Physical Requirement:-

Important Dates:-

## Notification Date : 21/12/2013

## Last Date to apply : 20/01/2014

## Date of Exam : 20/04/2014

List of best Books for NDA:-

Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition by Tata Mcgraw Hill
Publisher: Tata McGraw - Hill Education (2012)
Price: Rs. 382

NDA/NA Chapterwise-Sectionwise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2012)
Price: Rs. 252

NDA/NA Topic-Wise Solved Papers (2002-2011) 4th Edition by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 281

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?