3rd September 2012, 01:09 PM
vkvanu

How to join Phd in Mechanical Engineering at Kalasalingam university?

I want to do Phd in Mechanical Engineering at Kalasalingam university. I need the impartant dates, brouchures, application forms, last dates etc. kindly contact my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which University are offering Part-Time Phd in Mechanical Engineering field in India?
  2. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am an engineering ECE student in kalasalingam University
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Is it a good option to take up Ph.D right after Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  6. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  7. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  9. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
  10. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  13. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  14. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  15. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university is good for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  17. Is Ph.D degree(Mechanical Engg) offered by the university UGC recognized?
  18. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
18th August 2018, 09:32 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Phd in Mechanical Engineering at Kalasalingam university?

Kalasalingam University offers the course Ph.D (Mechanical) with various specializations. If you want admission to Ph.D (Mechanical), then you can apply online for admission. Admission will be given based on performance of applicants in entrance exam and personal interview. You can also download the information brochure and know further information from official website of Kalasalingam Universith.

Eligibility For Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering)
- You must have passed M.Tech/M.E in mechanical engineering from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam.

Specializations In Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering)
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Machining, Tribology
- Scheduling
- Polymer Matrix Composite
- Natural Fiber Polymer Composite
- Supersonic Flow
- Alternate Fuels, IC Engines
- Soft Computing, Machining
- Industrial Engineering
- Energy Conservation, Co2 Mitigation, Renewable Energy, Energy Audit, Energy Analysis

Online Application Procedure
- Go to official website : www.admissions.kalasalingam.ac.in
- Click on tab "Click Here to Apply Online".
- Now Click on tab "New Candidate?Click Here For Registration"
- Fill all relevant details in registration form and submit. Registration details will be sent on your registered mobile number and email id.
- Login and Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload photo and signature in specified size and format.
- Make application fee payment.
- Take printout of application for future reference.

Tentative Dates
- Registration Starts : December/January, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : May, 2019
- Commencement of Online Entrance Exam : April, 2019
- Result Declaration : May/June, 2019
- Counselling Starts : June, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?