1st March 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join Railway Engineering? Details of fee?

I am studying senior inter. I want to study railway engineering in electrical. Please tell me how to join in that and tell me about fee details

1st March 2016, 04:51 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: How to join Railway Engineering? Details of fee?

There is No special any railway engineering course. If you want to join in electrical department in railway , then you should have to complete electrical engineering from recognizes university. Then after , You will be eligible to apply to railway. RRB recruits Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant and Senior Section Engineer.

Engineering Course Fee
Fee for different engineering college is different. Generally , Engineering fee exist Rs.70,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per year. Admission Fee , Library Fee , Exam Fee , Hostel Fee , Mess Fee are payable extra.

Important Dates
- Date of Issuing of the Notice : 27th June 2015
- Date Closing Date of Applying : 26th July 2015
- Date of Online Exam : 22nd August 2015 to 5th September 2015

Salary Pay Scale Structure

Junior Engineer: – INR 9300 to INR 34800 with a Grade Pay of INR 4200

Senior Section Engineer : INR 9300 to INR 34800 with a Grade Pay of INR 4600

Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done Four years Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering to apply for Senior Section Engineer , Chief Depot Engineer , Chemical & Metallergical Assistant.
- You must have passed Diploma In Engineering to apply for Junior Engineer and Depot Material Engineer.

Age Limit
For Junior Engineer : 18 to 32 years.
For Senior Section Engineer : 20 to 34 years
1st March 2016, 06:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Railway Engineering? Details of fee?

The eligibility criteria required for Railway Engineering are as under:-

The qualification required for RRB Section Engineer is four years Bachelor's Degree in Concerned Engineering Discipline like Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control / IT / Communication etc.

The qualification required for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer is three years Diploma in concerned Engineering Discipline like Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics etc.

The candidate age limit should be in between 20 years to 35 Years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination conducted RRB’s followed by medical test and interview and certificate verification.

The syllabus for the examination consists of

General Awareness
Arithmetic
General intelligence and Reasoning
General Science
Technical Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?