16th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Tech CSE students write for Railway exams? What are the jobs available for them and which topic to concentrate more on to get a job?

Can btech cse students are able to write railway Exams , What are the jobs available for them?on Which topic they need to concentrate to get the job?

26th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech CSE students write for Railway exams? What are the jobs available for them and which topic to concentrate more on to get a job?

what are the job opportunities are available for b.tech I.T students?
9th October 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech CSE students write for Railway exams? What are the jobs available for them and which topic to concentrate more on to get a job?

i passed b.tech from cse branchn can i get job in railway
26th November 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i have a idea to get a job in railway...i did my B.E under the stream of computer science & engineering....may i know that wat are the jobs are available....which exam i have to....& how to apply...
15th February 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech CSE students write for Railway exams? What are the jobs available for them and which topic to concentrate more on to get a job?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-b-tech-cse-students-write-railway-exams-what-jobs-available-them-topic-concentrate-more-get-job-671162.html#ixzz2Kxyd2fsZ
9th June 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

can be cse student apply railway?
8th July 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

now i am studing b.tech cse 4 year i have 62% upto now can i write entrance exam for railway job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?