7th May 2012, 03:38 PM
flying9211

How to jon government sec like FCA? I am working in spice jet airline as catering executive

dear sod
i working in spice jet airline as a catering excucative since 13 months and i have all most 4 yera exp.in dis indstery now i wont join govt sec. like FCA
pls adwise me

12th March 2023, 02:24 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to jon government sec like FCA? I am working in spice jet airline as catering executive

If you are interested in joining the government sector and becoming an FCA (Finance and Accounts Officer), you may need to meet certain qualifications and clear specific exams. Here are some steps you can follow:
  • Check the eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria for the FCA post may vary depending on the organization you want to work for. Generally, a bachelor's degree in commerce, accounting, or finance is required, along with some relevant work experience.
  • Prepare for the exams: You may need to clear some specific exams to be eligible for the FCA post. For example, if you want to work in the Indian Civil Accounts Service, you will need to clear the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
  • Apply for the job: Once you meet the eligibility criteria and clear the required exams, you can apply for the FCA post. You can check the websites of different government organizations for job postings.
  • Prepare for the interview: If your application is shortlisted, you will be called for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the organization and practicing common interview questions.
  • Join the job: If you are selected for the job, you will be given an offer letter. Read the offer letter carefully and accept the job offer if it meets your requirements.
It's important to note that the process of joining the government sector can be highly competitive. Therefore, it's important to prepare well, keep yourself updated with the latest information, and apply to multiple job postings to increase your chances of getting selected.
12th March 2023, 11:37 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How to jon government sec like FCA? I am working in spice jet airline as catering executive

To become a government employee like FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), you will have to follow these steps:

1. Meet the Educational Qualification: You need to have a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration. A Master's degree in any of these fields is an added advantage.

2. Gain Work Experience: You should have experience working in the finance industry for at least 3 to 5 years.

3. Look for Job Vacancies: Keep an eye on government job portals like UPSC, SSC, and other state government websites for FCA jobs vacancies.

4. Apply for the Job: Carefully fill up the application form with all the necessary details and submit it. Make sure you follow all the guidelines provided in the job advertisement.

5. Clear the Selection Process: The selection process includes a written exam, a personal interview, and other tests like aptitude tests, group discussions, and psychological tests. You need to prepare well for these tests and perform well to get selected.

6. Joining: If you clear all the tests, you will get selected for the job, and you can join as an FCA employee.

In short, to join a government job like FCA, you need to have the right educational qualifications, work experience, keep a lookout for job vacancies and apply for them, clear the selection process and join the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?