9th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for US in India? I am a Aeronautical Engineering student

i am a aeronautical engineering student and what are the job oppurtunities for us in india and how can i get those jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  2. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  3. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the job opportunities in India if I am a final year B.E Aeronautical Student
  6. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What are the job opportunities available after doing ETC?
  13. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  14. What are the job opportunities in IAF after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about aeronautical engineering?
  18. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
12th March 2013, 08:31 PM
umamaheshwari.J

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for US in India? I am a Aeronautical Engineering student

Aeronatical Engineers can seek employment in organisations like Hindustan Aeronautical LTD, National Aeronautical Lab etc., Oppurtunities also be get in Public sector Airlines like Indian Airlines, Air india and in private sector Airlines like Spice Jet, Jet airwaysetc.,
13th March 2013, 08:31 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for US in India? I am a Aeronautical Engineering student

YOu have opted a very good stream. There is a large scope of your branch in India.
But Your career will depend upon the academic achivements and knowledge. Just your degree is not enough to fetch a good job in this industry.
The industry offers better jobs to the deserving candidates.

If you have got good skills, you will definitely then get better jobs.

Following are the employers of Aeronautical engineers In India
Indian Airlines
Kingfisher
Jet Airways
Air Forces
Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd (HAL)
Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO)
Aeronautical Lab (NAL)
Apart from these, an Aeronautical engineer also works in aircraft manufacturing companies and various other national and international airline services.
13th March 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

suggest some course that can be done after 12th standard.....reply as soon as possible.....mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?