27th October 2016, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?

Sir/Mam,

I have complete diploma but i have 3 backlogs there any chance to join b.tech? What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme? Awaiting for the response on this.

27th October 2016, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?

I am extremely sorry to state that you have negligible chance of pursuing B.Tech course after diploma course since you have three backlogs. Almost all universities do not allow students with backlogs in diploma course to take admission in B.Tech course. Your first step should be to get rid of the backlogs as soon as possible. Clear the backlogs as soon as possible to get diploma certificate. Once you achieve that, prepare well for Lateral Entry Entrance Test through which you can get admission directly in the second year of engineering course via lateral entry scheme.
27th October 2016, 06:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have complete diploma but i have 3 backlogs there any chance to join b.tech? What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme? Awaiting for the response on this.

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission to B.Tech course without the completion of Diploma course. There are no shortcuts; you have to clear the diploma papers which you have failed. The best option to overcome this is to study the failed papers of diploma through any private tuition and clear the examinations. After completion of diploma you can apply for BTech through lateral entry. There will be a lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to BTech through lateral entry (directly to the 2nd year of the course). No university will admit the candidates who have not completed the diploma course.
28th October 2016, 12:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no step of joining B.Tech having backlogs at this instant.
You must have to clear all your backlogs till the date in order to pursue the B.Tech course from a recognised university. Otherwise there is no other option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?