16th August 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What Is the accurate number of my backlogs if passed 6 papers in 3 attempts? Will I get admission in PGDM at Canada?

Hi,I have completed my b.e with 65%,and I had about 6 baclogs during my studies and took 3 attempts for each to clear them,so plz tell me wats my no of backlogs. Either its 6 or 18. And if its 18 am I eligible to do pgdm in Canada?? ((I have cleard all my arrears with 65%)) and my ielts score is 6.5)). Plzzz help me in this guyzzz. thanks in advance. ��

15th September 2016, 09:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What Is the accurate number of my backlogs if passed 6 papers in 3 attempts? Will I get admission in PGDM at Canada?

There is no need to worry as you do not have any backlogs. This is because even though you had backlogs during your study course, you cleared all the backlogs and there are no arrears. This means there is no backlog as the foreign universities take into account pending/active backlogs. Thus, you are eligible for PGDM course in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?