18th April 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to complete my diploma course after joining 7 years back?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am Hussain, I am joining diploma course in direct 2nd years after completing 12th class and completed but I have 3 backlogs I am not attend a exam some my personal problems so how to complete my diploma course? Awaiting to get the reason on the same. Please answer me soon. Thank you!

20th April 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to complete my diploma course after joining 7 years back?

I am sorry to say that you cannot join from 2nd year of your left over Diploma course at this instant after 7 years as this is not possible. Since you have left your studies 7 years ago, at this instant you must have to start your Diploma course from the very beginning. There is no other option for continuing your left over studies at this instant.
20th April 2017, 08:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete the Diploma course which you have joined 7 years back. The minimum duration of Diploma course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. You need to complete the Diploma course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get Diploma certificate. Since, it was 7 years back you have taken admission in Diploma course and you have not completed the course, your admission might have cancelled and you are not eligible to continue the Diploma course.
21st April 2017, 12:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is a limited time period during which one has to complete the diploma course. 7 years is a long time and you can't continue a course which has been left a long time back.

There are rules and regulations of university and you have to complete the course according to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?