15th November 2011, 10:01 AM

How many colleges are offering Aeronautical Engineering course? Minimum fee structure to complete the course?

I am chakrapani reddy.i am studying +2 and am expecting 85% in +2.i want to be a aeuronautical engg.how many coleges offering this course without entrance xm and also with exams.which colege is best as per my stability.is there any related with eamcet and iit competative xms.if it is eye sight is it eligible.what is the minimum fee to complete this course plzz replay me to my email [email protected] and also my contact number9885736962

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  2. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  3. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  6. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? Period of the course and the institutes offering this course? I have completed 10th standard
  7. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  8. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  9. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
  11. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  12. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  15. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Fee Structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune? -- [New]
  17. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  18. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
25th May 2012, 07:04 PM
denwer

Default Re: How many colleges are offering Aeronautical Engineering course? Minimum fee structure to complete the course?

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...
There are various colleges in India which offer b.tech in aeronautical engineering. The top colleges being IITs which offer b.tech as well as m.tech in aerospace engineering.

The IITs which offer this course are:-

1. IIT, KHARAGPUR.

2. IIT, KANPUR

3.IIT, BOMBAY

4. IIT, MADRAS.

Admissoin procedure:- The admission to these colleges is truely based on your performance in IIT-JEE examination.

FEES PER SEMESTER:- Rs. 27,000/- to Rs. 34,000 depending upon the college.

Other colleges offering this course are:-

1. PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY:- It is one of the best colleges in india for this course. The admission is based on your performance in AIEEE examination.

fee structure:-
Rs.32,000/- per semester.

2. MANIPAL UNIVERSITY:- The admission is based on your performance in the exam conducted by the university. NRI seats are also there.

FEE STRUCTURE:- Rs. 3,00,000/- per year.

3. HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:- the admission is based on 12th class marks. It also take direct admission.

SOME COLLEGES WHICH TAKE DIRECT ADMISSION BASED 12TH CLASS MARKS ARE:-

1. Sha-Shib group.
2. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering
3. Institute of aeronautical engineering.
4. Utkal aeronautical engineering
5. Indian academy of aeronautical technology.

thank you and all the best.!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?