13th November 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th?

can i join merchant neavy after 12th.
i am interested to join this.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  5. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  9. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  10. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  12. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?
  13. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of BBA? -- [New]
  15. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
16th November 2011, 03:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th?

You can surely join Merchant Navy after 12th. There is a joint entrance exam which you need to appear. You have to clear the exam to get selected. The subjects for tests are Physics, Chemistry and Mths. You can also join merchant Navy after marine engineering, or Nautical Science. The graduates in Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering can also join Merchant Navy.
4th February 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

You can surely join Merchant Navy after 12th. There is a joint entrance exam which you need to appear. You have to clear the exam to get selected. The subjects for tests are Physics, Chemistry and Mths. You can also join merchant Navy after marine engineering, or Nautical Science. The graduates in Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering can also join Merchant Navy.
4th February 2012, 02:28 PM
adlsm

You can surely join Merchant Navy after 12th. There is a joint entrance exam which you need to appear. You have to clear the exam to get selected. The subjects for tests are Physics, Chemistry and Maths. You can also join merchant Navy after marine engineering,

all d best
9th February 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Commerce?
9th March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after completion of 12th commerce ?

Pawan singh
15th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Dexter_Morgan

want to join Merchant Navy.[B] I'm 12th pass (75.8%)& My email id ([email protected]).
& i'v just completed B.E with Mechanical with 58% Aggregate. so am i eligible for Merchant Navy ??
Please provide the eligibility criteria & the procedure to join merchant
15th March 2012, 11:14 PM
TrinityKiller

Dear,

Yes , you are absolutely eligible for the merchant navy course.

The minimum educational qualification is graduation with 50% marks.

Also , 50% marks in english is must.

The age limitation is 25 years .

As you from mechanical background , so you have an advantage.

The candidate also needs to pass medical fitness before the exam.

The exam pattern consists of the entrance and the interview round.

Thanks.
25th May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after passing std12 wid 61% science plz help ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?