19th March 2013, 02:26 PM
LUKHI MAYUR

How many companies are there in Gujarat State in India?

my questions is how many company in GUJARAT state in INDIA?
and where?(means place)
and how many engineer required in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  2. Scope of vets in private sector? Scope in KPO for veterinary?
  3. IT Companies in Gujarat? Companies and jobs in Infocity- Gandhinagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  6. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  7. State of Gujarat Benefits on Permanent Settlement? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  11. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  12. Can anyone please give me a list of all the software companies based in Gujarat state?
  13. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  14. How to join crime branch in Gujarat?
  15. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  17. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  18. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
12th July 2015, 01:34 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many companies are there in Gujarat State in India?

Companies in Gujarat State

1.Surgical & Pharmaceutical

2.Electrical & Electronics Companies

3.Engineering Companies

4.Drinking Water Producers

5.Starch & Derivatives

6.Manufacturing Companies

7.Food Products Manufacturers

8.Cosmetics Manufacturers

9.Automotives

10.Diversified Companies

11.Chemicals & Drugs

12.Agriculture Products & Tools

13.Apparels & Tools

14.Energy Power & Infrastructure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?