24th June 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

State of Gujarat Benefits on Permanent Settlement?

I am planning to settle down permanently after my retirement in the state of Rajasthan. Though I belong to the state of Haryana. May I request to know whether my son will be eligible for the benefits of state of Gujarat. Please advise me. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  3. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  6. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  7. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  8. Last date to apply for RRB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  11. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  12. How to join crime branch in Gujarat?
  13. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  15. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  16. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
  17. Is it good to apply for higher studies in Canada after B.Tech Mechanical?
  18. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
16th March 2018, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State of Gujarat Benefits on Permanent Settlement?

For domicile of any state, you need to be a permanent resident of that state and must have some address proof like Voter card or Aadhar card.

Just make sure that your son have all the necessary documents, if he wants to claim benefits of that state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?