23rd February 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

For how many days one should stay at Bangalore for admission in B.Sc Economics?

I live in Kolkata.F or how many days do I have to stay in Bangalore to complete my admission process? I have applied for Bsc Economics in a middle grade college.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  2. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  3. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore University if secured 49% in Graduation?
  5. List of MBA institutions that can be joined after BA(economics) in Bangalore vicinity where entrance exam is not mandatory??
  6. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  7. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. How to study CPT Economics in last 15 days?
  10. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  11. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
  12. How to take admission in M.Phil course in economics? I have just passed out M.A in economics
  13. Good colleges for MA in Economics? Admission Procedure?
  14. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  15. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  17. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  18. Can I B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc maths in bharathiar University Tamilnadu
13th January 2017, 08:13 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: For how many days one should stay at Bangalore for admission in B.Sc Economics?

Economics is basically the study of the production and consumption of goods and services in a society. Although the definition may sound really simple and easy but the actual subject is really tough and thoughtful. Thus, it is a good thing if you are enrolling yourself for B.Sc in Economics and shall make a good career out of this in the future.

Coming to the B.Sc part, its Bachelors in Science and would be of 3 years duration generally. It is a full time course and would need a candidate to be a minimum 12th class pass (with minimum 5 subjects) to be taken up. Please note that many universities keep a cut off of 60% in class 12th boards for offering the Economics or other course (You would need to check that with the college/university you are applying for.

As you have mentioned in your post that you are travelling from Kolkata to Bangalore about the admission process, it completely depends on the schedule that would be shared by the college to you regarding the admission guidelines/formalities.

In general terms, admissions usually take a day or two and NOT more than that. Please make sure you do the following:

1. Read the admission mail/guidelines regarding what all documents would you need to carry for the formalities.

2. Check the location/address properly where you have to report and do not be confused about the same. If possible, check it in advance by using Google Maps.

3. Ensure you read a day before the admission process is as sometimes flights get cancelled and trains get delayed.

4. DO NOT be late for the admission formalities as it gives a very bad impression about your professional conduct.

Also note that before you start your travel make sure you have your accommodation sorted in Bangalore. This i a very busy city and therefore, you may have to set things right before you actually reach here.

All the schooling and academics that you have done so far would come to use when you go for your admissions in the college you are planning to. It is therefore important that you be aware and do well about it. Once again, admission process DOES NOT take more than a day or two at maximum (but it may also particularly depend on the schedule shared by the college/university you have applied at.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?