2nd March 2015, 01:58 AM
anganpandey90

How many electronics and instrumentation companies are there in Kolkata?

how manny electronics and instrumentation compny in kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  2. List of Core Companies in Kolkata for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers?
  3. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  4. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  5. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  6. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  7. Whcih are the good companies for instrumentation companies?
  8. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  9. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. Top 10 Companies for Electronics and Instrumentation candidates?
  12. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  13. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  15. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation in various fields?
  16. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
31st May 2015, 10:11 PM
maybach

Default Re: How many electronics and instrumentation companies are there in Kolkata?

There are various companies and jobs related to the electronics and instrumentation.

- Uniterrene Websoft Pvt Ltd - Kolkata Air Port

- Sib-comm Ultra Business (I) Ltd. - Kolkata

- MIGL Industries India Limited - Kolkata

- CSIR-CGCRI - Kolkata

- Systrom India Technology Pvt Ltd. - Kolkata

- TV Rheinland - Kolkata

Some of them, i am listing below.
You can get a a whole list of such jobs through online job portals like
~naukri.com

~shine.com

~monster.com

~sarkarinaukri.com etc.

So, our advise would be that you make a profile on these portals also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?