6th January 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

List of Core Companies in Kolkata for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers?

which are the well known core companies in kolkata for electronics and instrumentation engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  2. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  3. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  4. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  5. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  9. List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top 10 core companies for electronics and instrumentation?
  11. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  12. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  13. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  14. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  16. List of Core Companies in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation for B.Tech candidates?
  17. How many electronics and instrumentation companies are there in Kolkata?
  18. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
7th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies in Kolkata for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers?

may i do internship in this company ..?
10th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies in Kolkata for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers?

if any vacancies for fresher for BE in ECE
25th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I have taken AEIE branch ,can you inform me about its scope
1st August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech in ece in 2013.please suggest me in there in any electronics company takes fresher..
23rd December 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have compleated diploma in instrumentation & control eng..
have you any job for me
16th February 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my diploma in electronics from NTTF jamshedpur,I am a fresher,suggest job for me 09386374577
24th May 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I have complected my diploma in ETCE from KPC . Now working as a service engineer in a Servo/UPS company. I have also knowledge of ALP and Embedded C programming , Networking and Visual basic programming . I am waiting for a good opportunity . have you any job for me call 9804552452/9836646206
15th March 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone please mail me the list of electronics and communication core companies?
2nd December 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I've completed 3 years Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. Recently I'm in job bases on Telecommunication & Service Dept. for installation commissioning of products like VTS, Mobile Signal Booster, Wireless Link etc. in Navi Mumbai (8 months experience).
Also I've complete one month training on PLC in Kolkata MSME.
Sir plz informed me is there any instrumentation or automation job according to my qualification & experience.
Contact No- 7584963945
17th February 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam, I've completed 3 years diploma in electronics & telecommunication i'm working in fire fighting in 2 years running.
Sir please informed me is any vacancy in my qualifications & experience.
Contact no - 8967148515
14th March 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Mem, I've complete d 3 years diploma in electronics&Telecommunication engineering. Now I am working in Sonodyne as a Senior technician with 8 years experience.
Please inform me is any vacancies in my qualifications and experience.
Mob-9734383891
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?