1st July 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage in IGNOU Masters of Arts Rural Development?

Sir O am a student of IGNOU MARD O have got grad 'A' in all 4 assingment and get Grad 'A' in one sub grad 'B' in two sub and grad 'C' in one sub, than what is my percentage

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  5. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  6. How to do rural development course from IGNOU
  7. List of colleges offering M.A in Economics in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Rural Development
  9. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  10. In which subject can I appear in NET after passing masters degree in rural development?
  11. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to calculate percentage of marks of IGNOU MBA?
  13. In which subject should I appear in NET after passing masters degree in the subject of rural development?
  14. How to learn town planning after completing masters in Social Work with Urban and Rural Community Development
  15. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  16. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  17. How can I calculate the percentage for CGPA?
  18. How should I calculate SAT 2 percentage?
23rd February 2018, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate percentage in IGNOU Masters of Arts Rural Development?

IGNOU grades are equal to following marks:

A: 80% & above : Excellent

B : 60% to 79.9% : Very Good

C : 50% to 59.9% : Good

D : 40% to 49.9% : Satisfactory

E : Below 40% : Unsatisfactory

You can calculate your percentage by adding up the percentages of all subject according to above table. You may not get the exact percentage because they are grades. If it was CGPA, then you would have got some exact number.
13th January 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate percentage in IGNOU Masters of Arts Rural Development?

Please tell me the maximum marks of pg in rural development as i hv marks certificate shows only percentage sach as 65,%
16th March 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I obtained 3.63 CGPA/62.97% IN MARD(ignou). I want to know what's the full marks and what I obtained.
Plss reply fast
15th June 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have OBTAINED 3.67 cgpa /62.13% IN mard, I WANNA TO KNOW THE FULL MARKS AND WHAT I OBTAINED
19th August 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 3.10 CPA /56% IN MARD, I want to know the full marks & what I obtained in this course. Please Respond As Soon As Possible. Thank You
My Mail ID - [email protected]
19th August 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 3.10 CPA /56% IN MARD, I want to know the full marks & what I obtained in this course. Please Respond As Soon As Possible. Thank You
My Mail ID - [email protected]
13th May 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 3.38 cpa 59% in MARD , what is my full Mark's and what I obtained
4th October 2020, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I have obtained 3.13 cpa and 56.19%,how much i obtained in total marks?
19th March 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have obtainted 3.70 cpa with 63.00%, I wanted to know the full marks and how much I have obtained
19th July 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 3.70 with 64% . How much i obtained in total marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?