14th February 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for engineering(Mechanical)?

how many seats available for engineering like mechanical...please tell me how many are they

16th February 2012, 05:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for engineering(Mechanical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many seats available for engineering like mechanical...please tell me how many are they
The available seats in every universities and colleges varies and until and unless you provide us the name of the Institute, we won't be able to give you the information regarding the number of seats available for mechanical engineering in that particular institute.
Therefore, please post your query again on our forum with the name of the institute you are willing to join or want to know about.
25th April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are avaliable for other state students through TANCET EXAM.
25th April 2012, 09:04 PM
Krish1111

Hi,
each and every collage in consisting 120 seats to each branch in the collage, some small collager are consisting just 60 seats for each branch, but you asking mechanical branch so its consisting 120 seats for normal collage and minimum seats 60 and maximum seats consisting 180 now the b. Tech collages in many more seats waiting for you but you choosing mechanical branch but it is not easy to try to get more marks in mcet
all the best. . .
7th June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are reserved for backward caste in m s ramayya college
19th September 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

how many seats r available in each branch in engineering stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?