30th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in AIEEE?

how many seats are there in aieee....pleaes tell me how many are they

31st March 2012, 02:24 PM
makancsv

Default Re: How many seats are there in AIEEE?

hey,

The AIEEE Exam is conducted to admit students to some of the top institutions in the country like IIT’s, NIT’s and other state level engineering colleges. The entrance in to these colleges purely depends in the rank secured by the participant in the AIEEE exam.

Qualifying Examinations for AIEEE

Those who have completed the qualifying exam through any of these modes can apply for the AIEEE Exam.
Aspirants who have done the 10+2 pattern of exam from the National or State level Board of SE or the two-year program of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy are eligible. Aspirants who have completed the H.S.C.
Vocational Examination or Senior Secondary School Examination carried out by the National Open School can also apply for the test. Those who have done the 3 or 4-year polytechnic course certified by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible for the exam.

Age Qualification for AIEEE

Aspirants aged between 17 – 25 years can only apply for the AIEEE. There is five years age relaxation for the SC, ST and PH candidates.

Scholarship program for Diaspora Children for AIEEE

The Diaspora Children are given Scholarships for studying in India through the AIEEE. There are 100 seats allotted for these students. Among that, 50 seats are allotted to NRI’s and remaining 50 seats for PIO’s.

Numbers of seats

There are 24,897 seats for AIEEE in India

Best of luck!!
4th May 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

how many seats for general candidates
14th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Let me know in which college i will get admission in the rank of 60000-70000 in general category admission in B.Tech course under AIEEE colleges.
29th May 2012, 11:09 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many seats are there in AIEEE?

Hi

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam. This is the largest Engineering Entrance Examination in our country and so a lot of students from different parts apply for this to get admission in the Engineering colleges.

The Basic Criteria's which need to be met to take part in this examination is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with PCM subjects and over 60% aggregate.
You should not be a fail in any subject and should be a clear pass. It grants you 3 consecutive attempts so you should check this criteria as well.

Now as you want to know about the total number of seats which are available in the AIEEE exam are not know as every year they change.

It was 35381 in 2011, 27752 in 2010, and 24531 in 2009.. and so on. So this year also the number of seats are expected to grow as there are many new colleges which have come up and they also get AICTE recognition.

So it would be roughly around 38000 seats
For more information, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
29th May 2012, 12:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

hai....

SEATS IN AIEEE

It was

35381 in 2011,
27752 in 2010, and
24531 in 2009.. and so on.

So this year also the number of seats are expected to grow as there are many new colleges which have come up and they also get AICTE recognition.

So it would be roughly around 38000 seats.

For more info:
http://www.aieee.ac.in
http://icbse.com

ALL THE BEST!!!!
29th May 2012, 12:16 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: How many seats are there in AIEEE?

hi...
I think there are almost 20,000 seats for AIEEE in the year 2010.and in 2011 there were almost 25000 seats.....
so i suggest you that the number of seats may have slight difference evry year.........
29th May 2012, 01:58 PM
kinnarnara

HI,
AIEEE

GOOD LUCK
29th May 2012, 02:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Total number of seats in AIEEE :
1.IN 2009-Approximately 24000.
2.IN 2010-App. 26000
3.IN 2011-App.35000
4.IN 2012-App.40000

As you can see the number of seats in AIEEE is increasing every year this is due to the many colleges of engineering are opened.

for more information about AIEEE:www.aieee.nic.in
29th May 2012, 02:54 PM
aravind46

AIEEE is an india wide entrace test for engineering.....it can be studied at NIT .

today there are up to 30 NIT colleges are there. each state containing some colleges under central govt.

nearly 15,000 seats are available to us. reservation is an important factor here.........50% reservation goes to the respected students to that state . and remaining 50% to the other states students...........also caste reservation is there.......good % of marks with some reservation is nice to do aieee in an nit
29th May 2012, 10:45 PM
shailu.rocking

hi dear......
according to my knowledge.....no .of seats are about 25000 which can be distributed in all nits and state level good engineering coleges..
studentswho have done the 10+2 pattern of exam from the National or State level Board of SE or the two-year program of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy are eligible. Aspirants who have completed the H.S.C.
Senior Secondary School Examination carried out by the National Open School can also apply for the test. Those who have done the 3 or 4-year polytechnic course certified by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible for the exam...
nits can be obtain under 10000 rank easly.....
good luck........
2nd June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

my rank in iit 2012 is13804,what can i expect?
7th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 240 marks in aieee can i get admission in nit's
10th June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my air rank in aieee 2012 is 82642 can i get any college
10th June 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 70,000 rank in aieee.So can I get admission in ny of the colleges in AIEEE ???
10th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,I got 101 marks in aieee.Can i get admission in nit's?

4m-ANKITA PANIGRAHI
11th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir my aieee air is 351216. Can I get admission in any of Aieee
11th June 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what college and branch i can possibly have after securing air 26000 in aieee and state rank 1640
11th June 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Let me know in which college i will get admission in the rank of 13285 in sc category admission in B.Tech course under AIEEE colleges.
12th June 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir l got 23000 in b arch. Catogary rank is5361.in aieer
can I got admission. Please reply
13th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

my bro has got 33000 rank.. so would surly he get admissn in any NIT..? nd he want machnical or EEE... will he get it??
14th June 2012, 07:56 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

The AIEEE Exam is conducted to admit students to some of the top institutions in the country like IIT’s, NIT’s and other state level engineering colleges. The entrance in to these colleges purely depends in the rank secured by the participant in the AIEEE exam.

Qualifying Examinations for AIEEE

Those who have completed the qualifying exam through any of these modes can apply for the AIEEE Exam.
Aspirants who have done the 10+2 pattern of exam from the National or State level Board of SE or the two-year program of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy are eligible. Aspirants who have completed the H.S.C.
Vocational Examination or Senior Secondary School Examination carried out by the National Open School can also apply for the test. Those who have done the 3 or 4-year polytechnic course certified by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible for the exam.

Aspirants aged between 17 – 25 years can only apply for the AIEEE. There is five years age relaxation for the SC, ST and PH candidates.

The Diaspora Children are given Scholarships for studying in India through the AIEEE. There are 100 seats allotted for these students. Among that, 50 seats are allotted to NRI’s and remaining 50 seats for PIO’s.

Numbers of seats

Thanks
28th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are their in aieee for b.arch 2012?
29th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir My Name is pritam jangir (OBC) i have obtained 110 marks in AIEEE exam. can i get a seat in NIT.
14th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in aieee 2012?? plez iits important
if any body knows plez send the information to my email id -:[email protected]
14th July 2012, 04:09 PM
movy

hi...dear....there are approximately 24500 seats in india... number of seats depend on rank of college and stream you choose...It also depends on which rank do you get in aieee exam... and first of all you should be able for all india couselling...and should hav cleared the cut off in general category... best of luck....stay blessed...
14th July 2012, 05:31 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Total 12 lakh candidates might have registered to take AIEEE this year and even 10.5 lakh -11 lakh will actually sit for the examination but the offered seats are just some thousands for general category students at National level.

In NITs:
Total seats available in NITs under General category for All India level are close to 3750.

In IIITs
The total seats available for general category students at All India level ( In IIITs, there is no state level reservation) are just close to 415.
14th July 2012, 09:02 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai...

Numbers of seats

Thanks...
14th July 2012, 09:13 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Hi,
in 2011 the total no.of seats offered were:35381
15th July 2012, 12:49 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,

No. OF Seats in AIEEE:
There are Apx. 35000 seats are available.

Eligibility
The candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or

Number of Attempts
Total 3 attempts are valid.

here i attach a data sheet of AIEEE seat details, please see.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: docx AIEEE seats.docx(25.4 KB, 125 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?