18th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in MCA program through distance learning?

If i do mca from distance how many subjects are there?
please send me the detaills

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  2. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  3. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  4. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  5. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  6. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  9. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  10. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning
  11. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  12. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  13. Best university for doing MCA through distance learning program?
  14. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course? -- [New]
  16. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  18. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
18th March 2012, 04:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects are there in MCA program through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i do mca from distance how many subjects are there?
please send me the detaills

The MCA offered through regular mode or through distance mode is regulated by All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE, and hence, the syllabus as well as the subjects are usually similar and the subjects will be dealing with, in Master of Computer Applications program, are as follows:

Computer Organisation and Assembly Language Programming
Discrete Mathematics
Systems Analysis and Design
Communication Skills
Internet Concepts and Web design
Lab [C and Assembly Language Programming]
Data and File structures
Operating System concepts
Introduction to Database Management Systems
Object Oriented Technology and Java Programming
Lab [Data Structures using C, WINDOWS 2000, LINUX / UNIX, Java and MS? ACCESS, My SQL]
Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Advanced Discrete Mathematics
Software Engineering
Accountancy and Financial Management
Laboratory Course [For Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Engineering and Accountancy and Financial Management]
Operating Systems
Data Communication and Networks
Advanced Database Management Systems
Mini Project
UNIX and DBMS LAB
Advanced Internet Technologies
Principles of Management and Information Systems
Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Laboratory Course [Advanced Internet Technologies & Computer Graphics and Multimedia]
Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management
Numerical and Statistical Computing
Parallel Computing
Project
10th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many subjects are there in MCA program through distance learning?

What is the duration of MCA now?
5th October 2012, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian Army as a clerk. I also handling some hardware issue. This year I am going to complete my BCA through Distance. What should I do (i.e. further study) so that I can get high salary after my 15 years service?? Please reply
22nd August 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

which subject in MCA first samster plz give me answser?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?