15th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How many times can I attempt AIEEE?

sir, i'm siddhartha and i will ask to youn that how many attemt in aieee..please tell me

30th June 2012, 09:09 AM
kengtha

Default Re: How many times can I attempt AIEEE?

You are allowed to appear for AIEEE three consecutive times.For example-If you have done your 12th this year,i.e,2012,you will be eligible to appear for AIEEE in 2012,2013 and 2014.After that you will not be eligible to appear.
Moreover,it is decided that there will be single common entrance test for all over India,i.e.,IITJEE and AIEEE will get merged.After that scheme is formulated,you have to wait for the final notifications given by them.
6th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

my uptu rank is 51000 which college i sppose to get
7th July 2012, 01:11 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,

you are eligible in AIEEE for consecutive 3 times..
Eligibility criteria:

Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.
If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.

for more information please visit following link:www.edcil.co.in

AIEEE Exam Pattern
Subject Combinations / Types of Questions and Total Marks

Paper Subjects Type of Questions
Paper 1 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Objective Type Questions with equal
weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper 2 Mathematics - Part I,
Aptitude Test - Part II &
Drawing Test - Part III Objective Type Questions
Objective Type Questions
Two questions to test drawing aptitude
Requirement of Papers / Aptitude Test

Course Papers
B.E./B.Tech Paper-1
B. Arch / B. Planning Paper-2

check following attachment for the list of best colleges:

all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: docx AIEEE.docx(20.4 KB, 110 views)
7th July 2012, 05:27 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam.
It is conducted every year in the month of April-May.
From 2011 onwards,it is organised in both online and offline mode.
In 2012,there were 90 questions asked in AIEEE of 4 marks each and there was a negative marks as usual for wrong answers.

The syllabus of AIEEE consists of:-
1.Physics.
2.Maths.
3.Chemistry.

You can get admission in these colleges after securing good rank in AIEEE :-
1.NITs-There are around 25 NITs in India at present and to get admission in any of the NIT,you will have to secure very good rank in this exam.
2.BIT,Mesra-There are many branches of BIT in India and the head branch is at BIT,Mesra.This college is ranked among top institute of India and you can get admission in it by securing rank of at least 5,000.
3.Government Colleges-The government colleges in India admit students either through State level entrance test or through AIEEE rank.
4.Private Colleges-There are many colleges accepting AIEEE for admission.
After the result of AIEEE is announced,seat is allotted to the students through AIEEE counseling.

At maximum,3 consecutive attempts is given to students to appear in AIEEE.It includes the year of passing your 12th exam.
So,if you have passed your 12th in 2011,you can appear in 2013 AIEEE.
But,from next year,a common exam for IIT-JEE and AIEEE will be conducted and the final notifications have not come yet.
So,you will have to wait for it.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

With Regards-
Vikas.
7th July 2012, 09:42 PM
incredible_22
Junior Member+

A candidate can appear for AIEEE up to three times at the most.
Thus,the total number of attempts for all the candidates, without any exception, would be limited to 3 in consecutive years after passing the board.

General Category students appearing for either BE/B.Tech or B.Arch/B.Planning examinations have to pay Rs 450/- for the examination while SC/ST students have to pay Rs 225/-.

General Category students, who choose to appear in both exams at once, have to pay Rs 800/- while SC/ST students have to pay Rs 375/-.
Candidates also have to pay additional postal charges of Rs 50/-. Demand Draft should be sent in favor of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.
7th July 2012, 09:47 PM
incredible_22
Junior Member+

A candidate can appear for AIEEE up to three times at the most.
The total number of attempts for all the candidates, without any exception, would be limited to 3 in consecutive years after passing 12th board.

General Category students appearing for either BE/B.Tech or B.Arch/B.Planning examinations have to pay Rs 450/- for the examination while SC/ST students have to pay Rs 225/-.
General Category students, who choose to appear in both exams at once, have to pay Rs 800/- while SC/ST students have to pay Rs 375/-.

Candidates also have to pay additional postal charges of Rs 50/-. Demand Draft should be sent in favor of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.
7th July 2012, 10:05 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i'm siddhartha and i will ask to youn that how many attemt in aieee..please tell me
Information About AIEEE Exam :

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this is a common entrance exam for admission in bachelor degree program in engineering / architecture and and if you interested to write the AIEEE entrance exam, you need to qualify the following conditions they include;..

List Of Conditions:
------------------
Required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with maths and physics as a compulsory subjects from recognized board and pre final years also eligible to apply and you don't cross the above 3 times for appearing/writing the AIEEE entrance exam and one more required age limit should be between 16 and 21 years.

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
25th July 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i hv AIR rank SC quota as 16256(marks=56) and my brother has 21525(marks=49) also our AIR(overall) is 285345 and my brother's 347322..we want to appear for spot round admissions..i have following doubts:-1) can we get a NIT wid these ranks in spot round addmissions? 2) do we get a NIT in spot rounds? 3) shd we take a drop this year and appear next year? as it will be my 2nd attempt and my brother's 3rd attempt next year..reply as soon as possible we are in great anxiety.
28th July 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I Qualified XII in 2009. Can i Eligible for AIEEE ???
1st October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i attempted aieee 2010 with incorrect name spelling. Do i have last chance in 2013?
1st October 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i attempted aieee 2010 with incorrect name spelling. Do i have last chance in 2013?
6th October 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass 12th in 2011 could i reattempt in 2013 please tell me sir soon ........
thank you.
7th October 2012, 12:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

AIEEE is the All India Engineering Entrance examinations.It is conducted by the Central Board of secondary education.

You can attempt three consecutive times for AIEEE.The year in which you have done 10+2 and the next two year following it.

For example if you have done your 10+2 in 2012,then you can attempt AIEEE in 2012,2013 and 2014 respectively.

Eligibility for AIEEE:

The minimum educational qualification required for it is 10+2 from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in it.

The subjects combination must be PCM with english.

After clearing AIEEE with good rank,you get chance to do bachelor of technology from
reputed institutes like NIT,BIT,IIIT etc.

Examination pattern:

However from the year 2014 there will be a single entrance examination that is ISEET

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
30th November 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my 10 th class in 2008 and i am sit the aieee exam in 2011,2012, now i am appear in 12th improvement exam 2013...can i sit the aieee in 2013.....
6th September 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed my 2 in 2012 and attempted for 2012 jee and droped for 2013 can i attempt for 2014
6th September 2013, 10:37 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Hi,

You can make 3 attempts for AIEEE.

AIEEE – All India Engineering Entrance Exam

AIEEE is an all India entrance test for admission in undergraduate engineering course.

Eligibility for AIEEE ~~

Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50% aggregate marks.

Final Year students can also apply

Only three attempts can be made.

Pattern of AIEEE ~~

Click image for larger version

Name:	AIEEE Exam Pattern.png
Views:	587
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	145671
6th September 2013, 11:15 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
AIEEE is all india engineering entrance exam it is conducted by cbse

aieee can be taken 3 consecutive attempts by a 12th passed student,

if any student passes class 12th in 2013 then he can write the exam in 2013 as well as 2014, 2015

for aieee the eligibility criteria is 12th passed with physics,chemistry and maths in 12th with minimum 50%

good luck
6th September 2013, 02:49 PM
Ankurfbd
Junior Member+

Quote:
An AIEEE aspirant can give AIEEE exam for maximum of 03 times in consecutive years.
For example: Candidate who has passed his Class XII exam in 2008 or in 2010 or appearing for Class XII in 2010 are eligible to appear in AIEEE 2010. However candidates who appeared for their Class XII in 2007 or before or will appear in 2011 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2010.

AIEEE Eligibility:

1) In order to be eligible for AIEEE exam the candidate must have a passing certificate of class XII or any other qualifying examination which is equivalent to class XII exam.

2) Candidates, who will appear for class XII exam or an equivalent exam while registering for AIEEE exam, are also eligible to appear in the AIEEE exam.

3) For B.E/B.Tech courses the compulsory subjects are: Mathematics, Chemistry. For B. Arch/B. Planning courses candidate must have minimum of 50% in class XII or equivalent.
6th September 2013, 05:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE for admission to under Graduate B.Tech. courses in NITs and other reputed Institutions.

The eligible candidate aspiring for AIEEE, must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pas with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 25 years, can apply for AIEEE.

A candidate can appear for AIEEE a maximum of three years that to consecutively but from the next year on wards, AIEEE anf IIT JEE will be conducted combined for which notification will come out soon.
6th September 2013, 08:20 PM
EDISONEDWIN

You can apply upto three times
7th September 2013, 03:52 PM
bat cool

hello

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entranc Exam

This exam is conducted by NIT's and CBSE board jointly. All the 12th maths, physics and chemistry completed candidates or awaiting for results can write the exam.

After passing the exam candidates can take admission in the colleges giving admission based on AIEEE score card i.e., NIT's, IISc's, IIIT's etc

The age of the candidates must be in the age of 17 - 25 years

The candidates can appear only for 3 times in a consecutive attempts

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?