22nd September 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How many times can a person give IIT entrance exam in his lifetime

Sir,I want to ask that how many times can a person give IIT Enterance examination in his lifetime?

31st March 2013, 11:44 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many times can a person give IIT entrance exam in his lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I want to ask that how many times can a person give IIT Enterance examination in his lifetime?
Hello dear,

There is no restriction regarding how many times you want to appear for exam ,but thing is try to clear it within one year of serious preparation, if you dont clear after first round. See, if you waste two or three years just for preparing IIT, and you dont succeed , then it is your loss. You should see the negative side, i mean you should make alternative choice in your life.

>>There are various ways, not all famous persons are from IIT, believe in yourself, many IAS persons are also studied in simple colleges too. You can go for NDA, general science and prepare for civil services later.

Prepare for BITSAT, VIT entrance, AIEEE also, even if you get these colleges and NITs, it is also good, You can study mtech in IITs later by passing GATE exam.

Courses other than engineering that you can go for:-

> BSc Honours in

Physics

Mathematics

History

>> you can go for NDA exam, it is also very good to join Indian air force, Navy and Army.

Cheers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?