17th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How many types can we apply for GATE?

i have a dout how many times we can apply for a gate and can we write in 3 rd year b.tech ,what is the portion for 1st year according to gate for what rank can we get seat in IIT bombay in which year we can write can you inform the tutetors please for joining mtech

Related Questions:
  1. What types of questions are asked in GATE?
  2. How many times can I apply for GATE?
  3. What topics to prepare for GATE Exam? Type of Questions asked in GATE Exam?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for GATE?
  5. Can I apply for NIT after scoring 42.67 marks in GATE?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  7. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  8. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  9. Latest eligibility criteria of HP 2015
  10. How to apply for M.Tech in ECE in TANCA? Is there any preference for GATE qualified applicants
  11. Can I sit for GATE in B.E 1st year itself? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for GATE Exam Online?
  13. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  14. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  15. Questions related to English grammatical portion which are to be asked in BHEL exam?
  16. Which colleges should I apply for after scoring 58 marks in GATE?
  17. What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication
  18. Can I apply to study M.Tech in any private college with GATE scorecard of last year? -- [New]
8th January 2013, 07:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many types can we apply for GATE?

There is no restriction in the number of attempts. A 3rd year student can’t apply for GATE. B.Tech holders as well as those who are in the final year of B.Tech can attend the test. Usually candidates with 60% or above marks are considered for admission in IIT. Admission will be done through a centralized counseling process.
9th January 2013, 02:22 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
There is no limit for anyone on the number of attempts in gate, you can give gate as many times as you want in order to join m.tech from IITs or to do job in a government sector company.
Gud luck
23rd September 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY TIMES WE CAN ATTENDED FOR GATE?
18th February 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have pass mark, which used to apply me,but not eligible for company requirements.from this mark i can do apprentice training in any other recognized company. kindly ans me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?