29th January 2011, 08:16 PM
vikas indal

Are entrance exam and fitness test both necessary to pass for Indian Army or Merchant Navy?

sir, i m passed in +2 . agar hum entrance exam b clear kar jaye .par fittness test clear na kar paye.
then i am able to join indian or merchent navi

31st January 2011, 12:51 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are entrance exam and fitness test both necessary to pass for Indian Army or Merchant Navy?

Yes, a written entrance test followed by physical and medical fitness test is absolutely essential for Indian Army.
4th March 2011, 01:28 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Are entrance exam and fitness test both necessary to pass for Indian Army or Merchant Navy?

Hello...As far as Indian Army is concerned . it is one of the most reputed profession so there won't be any compromise eithe in exam or in fitness.
In merchant navy the main emphasis is on fitness especially on eye.You need to be 6/6.Even if you score less in IMUCET, you can be lucky enough to get selected in the best shipping company because of your smartness which is checked in the interview.
ALL THE BEST
30th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how much is the minimum height to an army officer
9th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hello guys,
I got my tonsils removed at the age of 13 qand now im 20 , so am I elegible to join the defence foces without tonsils or will it have an effect in the medical fittness?? pl do reply
9th November 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

what are the questions asked in merchant navy interview and army interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?