8th January 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IAS officer with MBBS degree? Which subjects should I choose?

i am 22 years old and i belong to sc caste. i am doing my mbbs 3rd year. it takes two years to get my degree. i want to be an IAS OFFICER. How should i approach ? what subjects should i choose? please give a complete idea about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  2. Which field to choose after 12th in order to become an IAS officer?
  3. What subjects can I choose to become an IAS officer?
  4. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Optional Subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer?
  6. Can I become IAS Officer after completion of Graduation in Geography? Which subjects should I choose for this?
  7. How many Exams I have to undergo to become IAS Officer? What are the subjects for this? Which books to prepare for this? Does coaching necessary to become IAS Officer?
  8. Which subjects I should choose after completion of 10th Class to become an IAS Officer?
  9. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  10. Can I opt for subjects of my interest in IAS exam or is it compulsory to choose the one related to degree?
  11. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  12. Which subjects should I choose as optional for IAS exam after MBBS?
  13. Which subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  15. How to become an IAS officer after passing 12th standard?
  16. Which subjects should I choose after 12th science so as to become an IAS officer(Scored 84.9% in 10th)?
  17. Which degree will suit best for IAS? I want to become an IAS officer
  18. How many subjects to choose for IAS? Previous years question papers for EE engineering?
5th November 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer with MBBS degree? Which subjects should I choose?

Iam 20years old.studying 3rd year mbbs in ussr.Iwant to prepare for civils after my degree it takes 3years to complete my degree soo please give me a suggestion for me:}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?